Open Bionics Partners with the NHS for Feasibility Study

Open Bionics hands and limbs can produce its robotic hands in a matter of days and for a few thousand dollars.

http://elitebusinessmagazine.co.uk/images/Open%20Bionics%20is%20turning%20amputees%20into%20superheroes%20with%20low-cost%203D-printed%20hands2%20-%20EliteBusinessMagazine.co.uk.jpg

The deal involves a feasibility study with the NHS through SBRI Healthcare to see if Open Bionics can provide a multi-grip bionic hand to amputees for significantly less money, possibly saving the NHS millions of pounds — a significant development considering hospital-grade myoelectric hands and limbs can cost up to $100,000 in some cases, take a long time to get and don’t always fit well.

If you like this be sure to check out the Ada Hand on Wevolver.

5 COMMENTS

1. I like the helpful information you provide in your articles.
    I will bookmark your weblog and check again here frequently.
    I’m quite certain I’ll learn plenty of new stuff right here!
    Good luck for the next!

2. Very good blog you have here but I was curious about if you knew of any discussion boards that cover the same topics
    talked about here? I’d really like to be a part of group where I can get feed-back from other experienced people that share the same interest.

If you have any suggestions, please let me know.
    Cheers!

3. Do you mind if I quote a few of your posts as long as I provide credit and sources back to your webpage?
    My blog site is in the very same niche as yours and my visitors would really benefit
    from some of the information you present here.
    Please let me know if this ok with you. Thanks a
    lot!

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here